CA Number Decal, USDOT Decal -

The motor carrier profile CHP 362 application can be found in the CHP website under the commercial vehicle forms section. You must have a Valid driver’s license, & SSN or EIN on hand to get started. The information provided on the form must always match your legal documentation. If the information you provide does not match your legal paperwork, the commercial office maybe shred your application & you will need to restart the process. You will also need to provide the principal place of business. Your business address cannot be a P.O. Box, but it can, and often will be,...

Read more